Monday, April 28, 2008

Spectrum 15

So I finally found out which piece of mine was actually accepted into Spectrum, and it was not the one I thought it would be - however I am thrilled regardless, and am dead-set on entering next year! The piece that got in was A Wrinkle in Time! I should say congrats to all my buds who got in this year too, there were quite a few! I hope to see them again next year on the artist list.


In other news, I created a "traditional illustration" section for all things painterly and graphic.

Oh, and if you haven't checked it out, James Gurney's blog is an incredible day-to-day educational resource. Schools have you pay so much, but this guy is just giving it out for free (to paraphrase a friend), so show this guy some love and better yourself! http://gurneyjourney.blogspot.com

Lastly, I am selling Prints of my pieces through Deviantart.

Click for Prints!


They're not signed or anything, but you can get them really big, which i intend to do sometime soon just to feed my narcisism. But seriously, haven't you ever wanted a giant print of something you did? I will indulge just this once and get it out of my system.

Thanks for reading folks!