Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dragons VS Dinos!!!

We were all kids once. When was a kid I apparently thought nothing was cooler than dinosaurs playing dragons in basketball. I've never even liked sports.


Here are a couple studies I did from other people's photos. You know, to make up for the silliness.


Busy as ever, doing a lot of work that I probably won't get to show for another year or two, if at all.

But I'm working, I'm drawing, and enjoying the cool evening air tonight. Life can be nice.

2 comments:

Andrew Olson said...

Everybody get up it's time to slam now / We got a real jam goin' down / Welcome to the Space Jam / Here's your chance, do your dance at the Space Jam

Adam Tamte Volker said...

whats the chance that you would revisit the dino/dragon showdown with your new found skills?

-Tamte